Thursday, June 29, 2006

Franciscan University Youth Conferences

Franciscan University High School Youth Conferences

This link is the main site for the steubenville youth conferences. I have attended "Steubenville South" 7 times now.

These weekends are just... powerful. I really can't describe it without writting the novel of my testimony from my first time there as a 16-year-old through my 7th time there as a 23-year-old chaperone. (for all you math people, yes, there was a year in there I did not attend due to being too old and too young at the same time.... yeah...)

Anyways, just a link for you all and a little help for Franciscan University to get their name out there!

Also, if you're bored, try bored.com I don't know if it even exist still, but yeah... try it!

God bless you all!
-Adam and stuff-

No comments: