Thursday, June 22, 2006

Current Life Events

What's up world!

It's Thursday afternoon and I'm about to pack for my trip to Louisiana this weekend. That's right, I'm chaperoning for my teens at IHM as we go to the Steubenville South Catholic Youth Conference in Alexandria, Louisiana.

This will be my 7th time attending the conference (3rd time as a chaperone). I'm really excited as always to join my teens on this journey through one of the most powerful weekends of their lives thus far.

I'll write more about the Conference and my personal stories about it all later. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be there with those kids praising God for he is GOOD!!!

The theme is "Unchanging" which is exactly what God's love for us is... unchanging!

Did I mention I have the best girlfriend in the world? Yeah... I do... her name is Lissa!

No comments: