Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Bible

When was the last time you read the...

BIBLE !?

I hope many people stumble across this post and click that handy link I put up there. The Bible sheds light onto everything you deal with in your life. If you do not believe me, I dare you to read it and prove me wrong.

Need some help locating something? Just ask!!! The Bible is the source of most of my knowledge about life and how things work. (The other stuff comes from my prayer time that takes place after I read)

So go on! Click that link! Now you don't even have to get off the computer to read your scriptures!!!

Oh, and for you hardcore Catholics... Here's the...

CATECHISM !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOH, handy! I didn't know about the catechism online, but I betcha if I would have searched just two more seconds on the site that has the Bible, I would've found it...

Anonymous said...

Check out my latest blog post, I do believe you'll enjoy it. :)