Monday, July 24, 2006

World's Worst Blogger

I am terrible at blogging...

I am the worst blogger ever!

I am not even linking anything within the text of this post.

I have not written my review of the Newsboys concert I went to.

I have not begun my catholic apologetic series as i promised.

I fear when i begin my apologetics, someone will have their faith shaken and may turn away from reading my blog... It's hard for us to hear the things I may say.... (Jesus!!! hehe)

Does anyone actually read my blog? Or have they given up due to the fact I never blog?

Blog is a cool word...

YaY!

God bless!

Adam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST FREAKIN DO IT. Geez. What do you care if people actually read it or not? If you keep writing, your blog will become more relevant, your blog will start showing up in the search engines, and THEN people will come to your blog! Ya know, it's kinda how having a brand new web site works... You don't just give up on it after a month or two...

Anonymous said...

Oh, in reply to the comment you left on my blog, I'm glad you were able to see just what a big deal this simplified spelling is, and that you were able to put yourself in my shoes by applying the situation in your field of work. Love you, thanks for being supportive!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog... well, sometimes. And you're actually the second worst blogger... I'm #1 :)