Saturday, March 10, 2007

Heartbreak

It has been 2 weeks since Lissa and I parted ways as a couple.

I don't care if this statement makes me less masculine, but I feel heartbreak.

I spent 2 years and 3 months with her as my one and only, the love of my life and I'm feeling the emptiness that comes with the removal of something so wonderful from your life.

I'm not saying it should not have happened. There were a lot of things going on in our lives that eventually lead us to the decision to part ways.

I feel empty right now. I know God is on my side and will fill me with His love, but even God knows that it's only natural for me to feel this way.

I'll always love her...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hrmmm well no matter how good or bad the relationship was the feelings after it is always sad. i was w/ someone for 3.5 years and as much as i really wanted to end it, that empty feeling still lingered. and despite how occupied i kept myself or distanced myself from that person, in the end i still felt hurt after i found out he had another person in his life. but then after about 2 hours of venting i was good to go :)

i don't really practice my religion as much as other people do, but my faith is still the same (i think). and when i'm troubled and venting is not enough i talk to HIM asking to help clear my head and remove whatever negative feelings i have inside, then take a deep breath and move on. it helps me. but anyways, i wish you well.

-ella